Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hmmm, I DO think Shane dies at the end!

Anyone that would ever try to figure me out based on the movies I like to watch would likely get TOTALLY confused. And everyone that knows me and knows that I can watch a particular movie over and over and over again no matter the frequency, no matter if it's half over, or whatever - I can't really "explain that?" By know, those reading this know that I am ridiculous about movie quotes... I try to apply them to circumstances I find myself in, regardless of how BIG a stretch that may be. Even if it's a stretch of a stretch of a tangent.... but, I makes sense to me.



Theme wise, I guess it's usually a 'herioc' like story of somekind.... good guys > bad guys, sometimes bitter sweet ending.

Some of the favorites:

Shane

It's a Wonderful Life

Shawshank Redemption

High Noon

Stalag 17

The Negotiator

The Rock

ConAir

A Few Good Men

The Great Santini

Bang the Drum Slowly

The Wizard of Oz

Dirty Harry

The Christmas Carol

Planes Trains and Automobiles

Father of the Bride

Les Miserables

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Jaws

Broken Trail

Kindergarten Cop

Conrack

Roots

My Man Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment